20090208

Wasted Time

yesterday i woke shitty as hell an i was to tired to even smoke a cigarate cause i don't want to hold it up in the air and just waste my time. I slept in my raymond's car, sent pop home, went ou, wasted time cause jawad wanted to go back home at 10am. Imagine walking when your fucking tired in ou and they wont even let you sleep at the living room? A pak guard said i cant sleep there, maybe he say my air liur basi. hahahahahha :) well then we walked around again, and i swear i was so close to stealing a dummy phone from a closed shop. the lock was open, but i was to lazy to run away from security :p

A few hours ago, a fren wont approve of me and someone i possibly like. Wat to do rite? I need.... I want her blessing, so now i'm only sticking to cigarates and drinking(cutting down). No more getting stoned or skipping tuition cause of it. Dammit its spm year, i wanna be an actural science(risk statistic). The passing rate for that job in malaysia alone is 30 out of millions that took it. You noe, change my habits, from now on, i'll try my best to keep my addiction away, if i fail then i don't fail anyone else but me. Just hear me out ok. Give me a chance, give me your blessing

No comments:

Blog Archive