20090323

Priority

Today, hmmm today i woke up early and the first thing that hit me was words from lydiya razan, Priorities umar! so i did a small priority list which was
1- cut my hair ( i did that at about 5 when iryan was in desa but i didnt actually meet him -.- )
2- clean my room ( i did that around 8pm when my came home all stress up :/ but the weird thing was he gave me a hug, somethings wrong and i can feel it)
3- Study ( which im about to continue after i finish blogging :)

When i was in skool, someone smsed me and i thought it was something good but i helped her thru it, be strong ain (im trying my best so she doesn't regret going) Im surprised that for once i can talk about me thinking of the afterlife, can you imagine after you die? :s Its scary shit, i need comfot from this cause today in agama i actually stayed in class and learned abt ajaran sesat. Ustad saedin said stuff abt other cults which was freaky but i bared along. And today i think im gonna stop gambling, cause i technically lost abt 50 bucks when i clearly tried cheating with one guy that didnt noe anything. His wats called the current halal hand of the jupiter tradition. The only lucky malay that will win no matter odds stacked against him. I think i should call lydiya to see hows she doing, cause in asrama its hard to call i guess :/ and thank her for teaching me to use wat i love most as a good reminder :)

No comments:

Blog Archive