20090322

SUNBURST :)

I was in the korn mosh pit and it was kinda crazy, scary and a lot more mixed emotions. but being me, i was looking for trouble and i got it :) i punched, kicked, body slammed people i barely knew and the best part was that they were drunk so they didnt noe wat hit them :p There was these 3 rempit indon people that was trying to corner me but i circulated around the pit and i almost got away but when someone jump and grab me into the mosh i got kicked rite at my leg and i fell in the middle and one more thing, when i fell foward my right knee muscle got streched the other way and it disabled me for about 2 minutes but i didnt give up without a fight. Scary shit eh :O but i got my battle scars to prove it. a busted lip and some bruises :)

Overall sunburst was the best concert i have ever been too, the feeling of just 12 hours of freedom is a taste of the big world. I too am a universal music lover, silent disco was something new to me. Kinda funny, take your headphones of and look at everyone, they look retarded cause the music came from the headphones :) I'm glad i went with Iryan, Lydiya, Ain, Syazwan, Nima, Zhaff, Zawir. Next year im coming again and it better have a metal band :)

No comments:

Blog Archive