20090521

Declaration of my life

Every morning i wake to a bright and blissful day.
If i'm lucky, i get my daily remedy and if not i'll either make it up or just wonder wheter i can smoke in class.
After my nap i go home after Skool and either sleep, lunch, watch tv, smoke up a storm :p
If i have tuition i'll come about 10 minutes late and be the first to leave the class room :)
At home i eat, watch tv or study (sleep early). I usually end my day with a work plan. 30 minutes of weights and a fast kick boxing exercise by myself.
I usually cant sleep so i have make myself tired or maybe i sleep too much in the day. Who cares rite? Not like someone will notice me.
So i'm sure my life is worked out pretty good and very straight.
So who wants to go and see the sunshine later?
Don worry, i'll pretend to wake up and say that i'll meet you there. But i'm at home sleeping with my 4 pillows :)
So thats wat i'm gonna do to someone lucky.
Wat ever it is.
Goodnight, sweet dreams
Sincerely, passions, dreams and wishes

No comments:

Blog Archive