20090509

Honestly?

I can think of a better way living life by burning a stick and stare my life get wasted. Wats song 2 in Avenged Sevenfold all abt? I mean even the brightest scholars ask that question. Wats life after death?

So i turn my head to the north,
Swallow that pill that they call pride?

Not my thing but i'm willing to bet against anyone with good odds. Tell me, don't be a hypocrite and say you never agreed on both sides and said you gave it some taught. Please la wei. Just open your eyes and take a fresh breath of air and admit that you were or was a hypocrite.

IM STILL A HYPOCRITE AT A CERTAIN LEVEL
I'm not sad cause my old frens shunt me. I'm proud cause i learn that theres more to life than cursing other people. Trust me, i say i like one thing but maybe the next day i'll say that i don't. HAHAHAAHAHAH. Sometimes i'm full of bullshit, but i'm full of shit with proportion.

Now i get it.'Where is Slovenia?' says the author of Veronika decides to die.
Cause i hit you, and you sue me
I shoot you get locked up, who me?
No more strip now i'm straight
Time to think before i make mistakes
Just for my ......'s sake
That part of me left yesterday
The heart of me is strong today
No regrets, I'm blessed to say
The old me alive and beside me today

I mean thats my concept of how i look at life. Don waste good character. Out of a million people, only 2091 can be trusted. The rest is just two faced bla bla bla people. You noe wat i mean. I just hope i can promote myself from the other millions into that small clan.

Burn a blunt and please don say that 'i cant feel anything' said i a few months ago. I lied to get more o.0 hahahahah, it was good honest fun.

Owh yeah, to you people that read my blog. I hope you noticed that i have very short attention span so don blame me. Like the famous quote to me, So who(')re you undressing tonight?

P.S: I have a ps2 and it looked cool if my ps said ps2 :)

No comments:

Blog Archive