20090524

Inspiration

hmmmm, where to begin?
Life is an exploration with directly proportional beliefs to anything is possible with effort and just hard work. You need patience and steady hands to keep your aspiration alive. Pop a few and see how it goes

If your breathing, your transition has worked from a normal human to a person that lives his/her life to the fullest. I must say that i've disappointed a few people in my life but i cant go saying sorry to everyone of them and hope i can give them the satisfaction they want.

Build a foundation that cant be brought down by a comet and keep your heart safe to the one you love. I loved so many but never have been loved back, my conclusion is that my foundation was never build therefore i fall easily into grasps of anyone.

With a touch of magic, maybe i can grow up to not be a pusher and destroy any evidence of my past so it wont haunt me. Just say that its okay long enough to forget it ever happened rite? Just say everything is okay when in your heart, your bleeding liters of blood into your wasted vains.
to strive, fight and live thru out the nights
I've lied to so many but in fact i only lie to myself saying its just a dream but in reality, the taught of lying is being pushed into my head and my life is just a lie. Words of a hero, 'Today we mourn, tmw we fight for wats rite'. The blood spilled is never wasted on small things but everyday we regret those small decisions.

Sincerely,
Passions, Dreams and Wishes


No comments:

Blog Archive