20090627

Boten Anna

Today its a tragic day for every corner of the world as we learn that an icon has passed away or maybe just a conspiracy theory for more publicity. We are all realized for our potential after death, we are all appreciated after death.
'Isn't it ironic' quote Alanis Morissette.

Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold

this is my favourite ending to a heartbreaking relationship.

Caught a glimpse of that cherry,
smile like the sun with cheerful roses,
that reminded me a sweet cherishing memory,
the moon was pale, the accent of my feelings towards was crystal,
its your smile that reminded me of the sweet cherry and the light of the moon.

quote Umar Hakim. There you go, a poem for you. sofia :)

black tights, black lips, nothing compares to a black hearted person, many reasons why its just a small concern towards the global downfall of sympathy. Its an issue not recognize by government test subjects (put my interpretations into life and problems faced for people)

Heartless, how could you be so Dr. Evil, your bringing a side that i don't know. In the night the moon shines as bright sun with the downfall of temperature rising due to emotional pains by mother earth. Talkin' talkin' talkin' talk...

this is a reply to you sofia :)
The anxiety of getting a comment or post as people call it on the wall-to-wall, is somehow faced by teenagers and young adults. They wanna know how was other peoples day without actually knowing at first.
One day, coming back from school and your expecting a post. Its not there cause the person turns out to be busy during the afternoon, the importance of that means that particular person needs to communicate with a phone. But we know that rite? :) Selamat tinggal dunia ini dan selamat datang dunia itu.

Has anyone realize that our longest bargain is probably life? I havent but its a significant topic for me cause i believe repenting is a religious privilege. Repeat the mistake its a cold day in hell with a cell for you. I cant repent due to loyalty reasons cause repeating is a mistake for me but i am willing to face the cell. Just afraid that i wont see the light of the brighter full moon. (its not emo, just complicated)

I am not alone, your always in my heart.
Just the passion of a person is not measured by his dreams but by his spirit.
The dreams of a blind sighted future can be true without determination from youth.
Wishes are rarely achieved with luck as its constant variable or companion.
The companionship of spirit for a youth is enough to get anything desired.

quote Umar Hakim

Sincerely,
Passions, Dreams, Wishes

No comments:

Blog Archive