20090614

Local allowence

don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory

I was just as lonely as the night,
the cold was my friend,
now i'm gods lonely man

the smell of the past was to potent,
the taste of the hour was to desirable
my moment in time is just seconds away

lately,
i've been missing my enemy
to give me all i want

i cant, forgive myself from listening
all the pain that i present
and don resent when your feeling angry

I can be who you are
leave it till it ends
just forget my time from now

so if your wondering i still want you to know
i dream i missing in the fields on the moon
i walk with no hands just my life

empty handed and still walking
empty hearted and still breathing
empty headed and still loving you...

This was a repeat of the my life and how it works and just as a small village crumbles, i breathe and find out that heart ache is just another feeling that i need to get used too. Leave out all the rest

Blinded by youth and its mistakes i need to find a new ending to my false beginning :/
but yet again i fall into her trap of lies and promises, i call her life

Sincerely,
Passions, Dreams and Wishes

No comments:

Blog Archive