20090720

Blade

If the following learns of the tall tail, i'm sorry.
Man its just not my tournament.
Luck always breaths upon my opponent.
Wonder if its just a single shiny day with you all over again. Now this wound gets deeper with every piercing blow.
Kick me when i'm down, its how you would know that i'm breathing. If i cough blood, if i don.
Now when my heart breaks again, i learn to be what i'm not suppose to be.
Haih. Its not my battlefield. No one stands by me. Your cant be my kenangan terindah. When hearts burst into pieces. Seize today. More importantly sorry that missing in action just makes me feel better.
This is a thousand people stomping on lucky 13 when I, myself is doing it. Beating myself for a better Tmw.
Tmw will come only when today does :/
Now this is my letter to say that P/s i love you is a movie in real terms.
Sincerely,
Memories, cliches, feelings

No comments:

Blog Archive