20090731

Psychotic Melting Pot

Egoistic losers like the one i encountered today, lucky i'm not your friends. How much would have it cost anyways? :p

Lately its been a tragedy, occurring within locked doors, closed windows and heartless creatures. Just as i think the sun shined once more in this mis-conception of your true complexion. Maybe there is no alternative? Survival of the toughest, only they will slow you down. Maybe i'm speaking in vein or maybe the truth is crystal clear but all i know that decisions can change me and my life within a flash of a blade.

Look at me,
this beast got hurt alrite,
just pain will kill in time.

quote me3 'why do i even bother ;/'

So this is how i began my day, predict the unexpected and carry on my own life. Escape the corporate manager i call my soul, feeding it is what i lack doing these past few YEARS. Grace of god, pls someone listen, i need another to live. Kill me and make damn sure....

Respect the instrument and it will bring you a favor only desired by the hands of prophets. It is not an object you will be able to hold but an object you were born with, possession can bring liquid luck.

Can't you see i'm easily bothered by your resistance, be yourself, by yourself. Boten anna, fuck that ;/ Why am i spinning into a hole that has no end everything i ever wanted is there. (its not mine but the image itself is worth fighting for)

I'm leaving on a jet plane, crashed into a clear plain.
I'm singing you this love song, but still you left with him.
Passions, Dreams, Wishes, fuck that shit. It will bring you false hope and fake images.

Sincerely,
My faded etc.

No comments:

Blog Archive