20090814

:(

better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all
quote ....

better to have never loved than loosing the most precious thing to your heart
quote me

As i write this post, tears run,

I hope you got what you want man. The only thing that can make things better is by remembering the advice. As my conscious calls the guilty to come home. I don't know why i led myself on by lying. Happiness is a cup, mine can only be filed with the right waitress. I know we weren't official but the feelings felt losing my soul. Just pls remember to smile for me. I do care :'(

All this time,

People keep teaching me to pick myself up. After this, i just wanna be in the small hole where love isn't felt. Now i need to pick myself up and get back to society, maybe i should just forget on whats important in life. Second sounds better, suicide card? What ever it is, i know you don't trust me now. But pls keep my peace of mind as a token of me showing you that it's easy to forget somebody when they have something to remember them by.

Will I not rain on your happiness to bring the light. Will I be there when you fall, cause i'll be there when you crash and burn :'(

Haih,

Remember when i said that you weren't other girls. I mean it. Remember when you taught me how to not take things for granted :/ . I remember. Only you can refresh my memory. Only you can make me remember things. Fuck this shit la. Just remember to smile okay mia :'/

Sincerely,
me3, Lucky 13, shattered pieces

No comments:

Blog Archive