20100301

Spdrmn

Life you gives you lemons, i make lemonade, i discover my heart thru love and it gets broken
quote lucky13

So what if i don't fly as high as i use too, i keep below the radar better.
Give piece a chance and hopefully you increase you chances of finding piece. Such a play of words, but it works
I'm not a super hero, but i can make you safe at times when i'm not there.
Love is a rose, look at it long enough and you can see the thorns, play with it long enough and you forget the thorns but one day you will get a cut, and hopefully time heals all wounds but leaves a scar to remember that love cant be taken for granted or fooled around.

So what has happen to me since the 6th of september? Nothing much, just finish spm and getting my license. Big woop -.-

Jump feet first, would you join me? A partner in crime, a lover at heart. I need a new start, kill me and reclaim my soul.
Just leave me be but don't abandon me.

Depression is acceptable, suicide is natural, but love; its phenomenal
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
Golden Joy

No comments:

Blog Archive