20100525

Look Out, Look Away

Would you hold me,
If you knew my shame
quote Tears Don't Fall

I scream with visions slowly fading, blinded by the white light, i rage towards the machine. The only thing that controls our thoughts, our ways of life, stick it to the fucking MAN.

Rebel for freedom, envy justice for it is far from grasp
quote lucky13

So how do we rebel for freedom? Play hardcore music, abduct a minister or two? No we riot on the streets and get our soldiers killed. Plain and simple, follow the rules by day, forget Batman at night and this can't be more simple.

I never thought that this is how i would hit the floor
quote Hit The floor

Lets start a circle in the middle and let the fist fly. Anything goes rite in the mosh pit, we can sing along after that. I love the concept of a punch first, sing later. Its brilliant, we can bring the hate from our everyday lives, we share a common persona; We get punched, kicked, body slammed and we do the same. Few minutes later we sing along to those imminent parts of the songs that we can't resist. A friendship for an hour cause of our common taste in music.

How do we keep this complicated emotions locked up in our sub concious. We keep a straight face, act like a normal human being. So what if this bottle of emotions get full? Thats how its been and that how its gonna be. Deal with it in your own manner. How do you manipulate it to get under control. To many times i've seen it, we sing out loud. LOOK! AT! ME! NOW!! OWHH!

We shed a tear for those loved ones alive or not, the ones we can remember, the ones we've forgotten, 4 words to choke up. We say our Good-Bye's but thats not enough, we need to keep them in our memories just to keep us sane. Think about it, what would happen if that person didn't exist, then life would just turn out different and just maybe, you won't be riding this and i won't be writing how i would hope to be writing. I carry no regrets on my shoulders, my past is locked away, my window to the future is open for the opportunities to fly in.

Look at my eyes and tell me what we had was a lie to keep me sane
quote lucky13

Sincerely,
Listen

No comments:

Blog Archive