20100902

Paraless.

Better things in life i want, she says she deserves better.
quote Lucky13

Motion sickness, lies from a washed up prom queen, her Pom Poms stained with glitter and mud. He was drunk and she was willing, they were having and the stalker started dreaming. A knife to the temple, a scream soon follows with the sudden silence that gives you goosebumps. A murderer with no motif but the grin that shows Bob with strike once more.

Based on a fiction flick, the world we live in has an opposite with dark alley setting, murderers persona and a knife welding serial killer. Like the character, i have no motif of doing what i do, its just that i'm good at it. But even a doctor does not prescribe his own medicine. He too like most, seeks help.

I see shadows strolling the park in the midnight light, i see breathe being taken but no one there. I hear whistling but theres not figure, I cough and someone says bless you. Its not the figment of my imagination but the serial killer, we meet in this lonesome dark alley for a diplomatic solution. Killing and writing seems to be the same, only difference is there is no life lost when expressing my side while he shows art in a form of blood.

I watch as he expresses his form of art, I laugh at the pitiful face his victim makes. I show him how true art is formed and he being unstable, laughs at the thought of meaningful literature. A shallow pool i sank into, i must not make him angry for i may be a victim of the 'Performer'. So i gracefully laughed with him and making fun of my work. 'We are both Leonardo at heart' said I. A small gesture but still a sign of good faith from him lets me breathe normally again.

Since that day, i never met the 'Performer' until one day i saw him in an art gallery. I thought to myself, 'has he gone legit?'. I looked closer to his work, the victims he once tortured, this was their blood but expressed in a proper manner. Everyone is praising a serial killer for his art. The studio smells of blood and mud.

The courage to stand for his work, inspires me till today. Serial killer is a title like a Prime Minister or a Manipulator. But he wanted to noticed for his art work in a different perspective.

Meaning; We can do as we like, people might not like it, but make sure they see all angles of this story to find the missing swan.

Poetry can be expressed,
Like a tailor making a dress,
Whether its a fit with zip,
Or a busted lip.
quote Lucky13

Stop looking thru the magnifying glass
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
Gloryglory

No comments:

Blog Archive