20110415

Babycakes.

How you make me feel, perfect.
quote Lucky13

Many years have passed, many times I have the sudden realisation that I am a small element in an equation of irregular proportions. Why do I think of this, you can't help but think of something as absurd as thing, we are what we eat, and what we think.

Lets look at this from an equation's point of view. If for example, we all are an element in a equation with limitless possibilities, what kind of element are we, and yes, how many more elements are there. For example, we sit at the mamak, countless amounts of possibilities, we are influenced by other equations there for creating a simultaneous equation. With the right conditions, we can spread our wings, and simply fly.

What if, there are two elements in one equation, then what were to happen if these two elements simply collided every time, energy or amount of force will generally power any element regardless.

Sayang you are the other element to my life equation, I know its a big leap but with you, I can spread my wings, and simply fly.

Sincerely
Tadwinks

No comments:

Blog Archive