20110426

Veratis.

Laughter, rejoices everything.
quote Lucky13

How do we win a war, waged on ourselves? Ask yourself that question and in reality, we have to admit defeat. Never let the great ego get the best of you, even in a inevitable situation, admit your losses, come home in one piece. Even when you realise that you forgot what you were thinking or fighting for, know that someone will constantly there for you.

We always defy our natural logic but that's because we set the standards and we are blind. We may not know the very limit that will break us, but if you wake up one day and decide to do something utterly defying, one thing you might notice is that you do not know you're own limit. Pushing an object to its very limit will slowly wear it and the limiter goes lower, so be cautious.

Every morning, every day, I wake up, wanting to know my very limit. And what better way then to test love, but like I said, be cautious, for it the results might shock you. If you can not handle the truth bestowed upon you, then this trial by fire should not be on you're list of things to do before you die.

This love is constantly tested, sometimes I can not even handle it myself, because the truth is so profound and sometimes vulgar but it pays off to know that at the end of the drama, you still have someone you can solely depend on. I can safely say, everyday, I can depend on my other half, she has understood my point of view, and have come to the limit of understanding my every way. For example; Why do I do a certain activity, she knows what I am capable of, and I can not thank her enough for being so remarkable.

The minute I wake up, and yes Babycakes, this is about you Ezza Melina, the first thunder that strikes my skies is you, I grab of my phone and I have not and will not fail to do that over the coming years. As I speak, you are studying and I am more than happy that I can be here for you. When skies are grey and the sun goes down, I will stand firmly awaiting you. When the sun is up and we both complain about the heat, where in fact it cause of you're hot-ness, I will stand firmly by you. Even when the sky is the limit, I will definitely stand firmly, with you awaiting the outcome.

Simple fact of the matter is that, I love you so deeply and so unconditionally, my love for you,has kept on growing ever since the day I truly first learnt how to love.

I love you, my one and only, Babycakes, Ezza Melina!

Sincerely
Umar Hakim.

No comments:

Blog Archive