20120123

Plan B

Not the restaurant chain owned by upcoming Market named Ben's General Store. Disclaimer, a future is not something planned, its written, by the Almighty.

Some of us, like me, we have a little problem with taking orders, authority or psychologist would call Oppositional Defiant Disorder. We have been wired, been brought up forced to obey, pushed of the cliff to fly, you get me. Let me quote; Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.

So lets break it down, the one who pushed you, their intentions are good, a mother, a lover, a soulmate, they would always want the best their brighter ones. They expect the worst because the world, a tortures place for those weaker souls, ready to be picked by multi million dollar companies, used as bait, slaves to the corporate puppet. So, conclusion is that maybe wanting the best is better than having nothing.

Definition of happiness, doing what ever it is that makes you happy even when its nothing, simple as that, but in the long run, the profit cows would not be coming in so repeatedly. In fact, you only have a chance in hell if they at all. Truth be told, life is something that is written, not by you, but the Almighty, and there is always a challenge to get the gold on the end of the rainbow, a catch. Like me, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, I sure do not show it, but I always dream of revolution, a chance to overthrow a perfectly corrupted system. Why? Because I do not like the fact that I have to bribe my way into the chairs of commerce.

So brick by boring brick, I find my satisfaction.

Funny thing, Baby Boo said, "you need a plan, like remember when you wanted to get to know me. You got my number, then slowly you got to know me".

Floating beats in between chapters of the heart is one thing only the soul could dissolve into answers to the biggest question I have ever asked. But like any super hero, he needs his Kriptonite to tell the origins of his belonging.

One step closer, baby steps, or giant leaps, a step backwards, its still a step forward, because like life, it always goes forward. The fine line between insanity and happiness, tested by the steering wheel, playing with the flow of others in their metal shells. Insane because you rely on others reaction, even if there isn't one. Happy because the joy of leaning left in a hard ride, merely side ways. Border between sanity, fought constantly, sought after carefully.

Sincerely.

No comments:

Blog Archive