20081110

this was a caring,loveable memory

11.3 first date with her (: coffee bean > tgv > j.co > coffee bean
29.3 ou with her
10.4 the sky fell and world was in darkness. esah wants to be frens
11.4 my world fell apart with the thunder stricks upon me
16.4 why did you leave me? is it cause you saw rain coming. it will rain for while. after it sets will you be there again?
17.4 walking down a dark alley way, i see curses' and hear valentine. my valentine was a unforgettable experience. opening a black gate, wat will ly on the other side?
26.4 after seeing my life break down into a dark and narrow corridor. pls esah


cant you see im easily bothered by persistance
one step from lashing at you


life :)/(
in life you need a thing to keep you going on. you kept me moving forward until the rain poured on my freeway. it will be best to get some rest but i wanted to drive on. once the rain subside, will you be beside me and stick with. if theres an accident i will be the nice guy that takes the blame. getting shot in the heart so i can spend my last breath with you is thing i don mind happening to me. but happyness is missing from this complicated equation. i might be coughing blood but your beside me comforting as i slowly fade into the light but your keeping me relaxed. you gave me a new rhythm in music and i like wat you gave me. i listen to it every night. you make f.c.p.r.e.m.i.x feel like a theme. bleeding and churning. why? every morning before even thinking, i get my phone and say 'good morning' hoping your there and wishing that your ok in life. hearing you sad makes me unhappy. makes me wanna cry. that day in o.u. , holding your hand made me one. felt like two worlds connected. if i had a chance to relive that day i will give you my world. even my spot at 'seri beringin' is wat i call my slice of heaven is thinking spot. thinking about life and you. when the skies turn grey is when i play with thunder. waste me life just thinking about my next move just so your not disturbed. my line of vision is blurry so my future isnt just in pen and paper already. i still have a chance, an opportunity to make you happy with life thinking you made me your life

No comments:

Blog Archive