20081110

Story bout you and me

well baby we dont need tk rush things. we should just take one step at a time and dont need to rush. i will never find another lover sweeter than you cause there is more things to do in life not just to smoke or get drunk and become a crazy person. well im here to help you. thats why you choose me and i choose you. i hope we might last long. longer than anyone. some people say "$4&rL--4, why you should you go baby" well i don care watever they say. as long as that im with you and when you need me. there is only one sweetest guy. everytime when weekends and holiday, when i miss you, i just look at your photo looking at that cute teddy bear face. i don even care wat they think bout you? i just care bout you and your save and sound. and because of me, i help you to stop drinking and smoking. thats why my ex's don regret coupling with me. even my frens they cant let me go. they're just like family and i likt that. well i guess this is all. and its time for me to go to bed


her confessions to me are making me happy but at time of this year

No comments:

Blog Archive