20090529

Dangerous liason

Oh all I ever wanted
was to see you smiling
I know that I love you
oh baby why don't you see

summer scene in this whole new theme,
i'm so alone, here on my own.

Discrete, Dangerous, Damn.
have you ever floated in a sea of so much hate that its just fun to swim in it and laugh till you happen to drown in? Well its better than you having to renew your license rite. Losing your ic and renewing it doesnt' mean that you get a new face. 'save some face, you only have one' quote the Lead :)

Have one on the house, de' boten anna. Push and pull till results pop and say that you should stop doing that o.0

Damn i gotta wake up at 8 to pick meet stef. If not i'll go taylors ;)
Basshunter has good lyrics like my cat with food, they mix and match, till patch arrives. So stop stoning and playing video games while your grandma is in the other room sleeping.. Dammit imran sleep -.-' assignment can be done next time or when you wake up.

Lets get it on :D Booom the bass till it crack like day light cracking thru window panes in literature.

This was me for me to me

Sincerely,
me3

No comments:

Blog Archive