20090529

Judge passed around :)

Excellent choice of words for a blacksmith towards the king Renal'de
'your sire, i made this sword with balance to help you in combat' said blacksmith
'im only 11 years of age you dime witted fool' said the king :)

a royal salute to everyday life pain in the ass problems.

how was your world, special shout out to a dog that bark at me and goodbye to fairytale fantasy dream that died with the dog. Its a special dream that started like this

Windows open the let the fresh air and sunlight of the morning in and just i stood by my window, an old lady with long white hair passed by. Kinda creepy and no she isnt that chick. When i see you, i run out of words to say, I wouldn't leave you cause you're that type of girl to make me stay :D

Semalam adalah sejarah yang tidak boleh dipinda
Esok adalah khayalan yang belum nyata
Hari ini adalah kenyataan dan penentu siapa kita

I never wanna see you cry cry cry
And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie
Said I never wanna see you cry cry cry
And I never wanna tell a lie lie lie
'beautiful' :') AKON

Pls hold my hand till its over,
Not gonna let you take your heart,
Crying till its over,
Watching us get shuffled like a pack of cards.
'Inspire' :? Umar

All i ever wanted was to see you smiling,
all i ever wanted was to make you mine,
all i ever wanted was you and me.
'All i ever wanted' :/ Basshunter

Rain falls from the sky,

Blood runs thru my veins,

Hope falls from the sky,
Love runs thru my veins,
'Inspire' :? Umar
<2>
More words than only words can say?
Think again, look again, light again :)


Sincerely,
Passions, Dreams and Wishes

No comments:

Blog Archive