20090528

Ordinary People by John Legend

Were just ordinary people,
we don which way to go,
cause were ordinary,
maybe we should take it slow.....

Today was a damn nice day,

I was in the emergency room :) not me la but the story continues.......

I woke up at 12.30 called andrea to talk bout lunch. I was gonna tell her to cancel cause i went jogging in the morning with sleep. But i was a good friend so i went to hartamas at around 1.30, went school to help andrea send up her project, teacher wasn't there so we just to Nam Heong to eat lunch.

Didnt know where to go cause hartamas was already boring, so she called elle and decided to go shisha. I met a hot college chick named stephanie. We went to D'Haven in bangsar for shisha which was a bit sucky. They talked, played music, switch pants infront of me, andrea wore stef's skirt and she wore her jeans. She wanted to change shirt but she didnt wear a bra o.0 So stef and i went to lou and got to business.

She was already high from the shisa cause its like people that don smoke get that feeling. So we wanted to get back to hartamas, when stef said she was a bit too high and wanted to go to the hospital, we went to the place i was borned :D We checked her in and she went into the emergency room due to lack of O2. After consultation we wanted to go back to Taylor's to get stef's bag but it was closed so they decided to go to damansara utama but sadly i couldn't go.

So they sent me back home and i was so tired and i wanted to sleep.... Zzzzz the cats came in and disturbed me cause i didnt give it food o.0 Damn cat. I wanted to use the laptop cause i couldn't sleep (thanks patch and snowy) I used the laptop and then my mummy called saying she was coming home so get ready to eat. I didnt get to sleep.

Now i am living proof that sleep cant distract me but i died cause i might sleep and then go jogging :) and maybe stop over stef's house to collect something :D

No comments:

Blog Archive