20090607

After Concert

Holidays... I lost a crush, gained a friend. Seems that my life isnt meant to be spent with another. The more i love them, the more they drift away. At one point, letting go of them is just a must. I don't know why i cant a perfect match. People say i must learn to take care of myself before i learn to love someone truly. Problem is that i must love someone in order to take care of myself and more the heart broken i get, the more reckless i become. 'I only did what i did because i love you' quote Jasper Macheil.

Shed so many tears for you but yet you fall into an older hand. I cant do anything cause i'll just get pushed a side and ignored. As long as i still have a connection to her than i still have a reason.

Someone wiser than me said that my smoking habit is psychological. I think its true but i just cant stop crying. What the scholar said is true and i think i'm gonna stop for her to prove a point. I love you but its better to have loved and lost than never loved at all. Its your imperfection that i love, the way you make situations turned into situations.

Like the clouds you, drift me away, far away
And like the sun you, brighten my day, you brighten my day.
I never wanna see you cry cry cry
And i never wanna tell a lie lie lie

Honesty comes from the braves hearts, Passions come from unique intellect, Love never goes to my heart

Sincerely,
From my broken heart

No comments:

Blog Archive