20090608

Song 15, label 9

Back beat the word was on the street
That the fire in my heart is out
I don't believe that anybody feels the way i do about you now

There are many things that i would like to say to you
But i don't know how

Because maybe, your gonna be the one that saves me
chitty chitty baby
when your nose is in the nitty gritty
life can be a little sweet
but life can be a little shitty
what a pity
Boston and a Kansas City
looking for a hundred but you ever find a fitty

In time i want to be your best friend, east-side love is living on the west end

The world i love, the tears i drop, to be part of the wave cant stop
Ever wonder if its.... All for you
The world i love, the trains i hop, to be part of the wave cant stop
Come and tell me when its to...

Come to decide that the things that i tried,
Were in my life just to get high on

No comments:

Blog Archive