20090601

Unexpected

The justice department is a place where working class hero save our people to maintain the status quo. I wonder if i become one? HAHAHAH i'll teach the benefits of popping pills in the office and just stoning there. See wat happens to everyday heroes when their pushed to their limits by pier pressure and dead line issues.

Today, well actually yesterday was how i started my day, didnt wake up? I can home from hartamas at around 1.30 with my bro and i had to do my add maths hw. So i burned the midnight oil till sunrise. I didnt get to sleep cause tuition was at 10 am. I had 3 hours not to sleep. I did just that, went to tuition blur as hell. I was dazed and confused about was sally taught me.

When tuition was over, i offered lunch to a certain someone but she didnt want me to intrude in her busy process of moving so i called iman :) I walk to hartamas under the bloody sun and i went to menara hartamas, wanted to go curve, cant, money was the issue. If only a social worker was there to help, yes the everyday unsung heroes that could maybe fly us there, or stop time. I've been watching to much tv and i need more sleep tonight. Well we went to go get ice cream at her place and we gots to talking.

We eventually went to curve to meet up with adelin and desiree'. She had fun dressing up and i had fun watching and falling to sleep. Nothing happening actually happened so i'm just to lazy to elaborate. I went back at around 6 and i just went home to sleep. Waking up with a headache like i just drank a a whole bottle. I bathed and went to dinner. It was nice :)

Now i'm sitting on this ventrilo playing ummm not DotA.

The source of light to which this planet needs to survive on is just almost limited. We need electricity or the sun or the moon to give way. Give hope to the fallen and obviously, to see wat ahead of us. Just as i nearly give up on life time and time again, the light is wat helps me to get up on my feet. My fear is the dark and when its dark, i'm stunned and just speechless due to bad memories. God gave light to repent on evil spirits that lurk in the dark.

In order of damnation.... Wats that about? We all can safely that we are going to hell with the sins that we did. It'll be a clod day in hell but when it comes to expiry date in hell, God will show the light towards heaven and light up the highway to hell towards the stairway to heaven. Wondering this earth on its surface soulless is just a punishment. I don't know anyone thats been damned to wonder earth but i can safely say thats why we have to so many corrupted, dead, lost and completely gone mental.

Black shadows and just there to envy the owner that lives... Didnt get that, trying walking towards the light, your shadow will distance itself from you. Not due to science or some mumbo smoko but its a sign of your evil spirit distancing itself when reach god to make it just a bit easier for you to get an all day free pass in heaven. So sign and pass me your credit card number. Pls read terms and conditions

Sincerely,
Passions, Dreams and Wishes/ me3

No comments:

Blog Archive