20090608

Wired-up

Smooth criminal, you ok eddy? You've been hit by a smooth criminal. 10.30

Love isn't going north with so today i went south and played with the thunder. Almost got struck but thats the life experience, appreciate life after a near death experience rite? I wish it can be easier than actually trying to cheat death everytime i'm depressed. 10.34

Its all going like a highway, speed limit is what determines how long your gonna be there. Its all Between Angels and Insects. Its the bottom evolution, that remains unchanged. Your body, intellect changes with time but your heart remains the same to sustain the constant heart breaking emotionally cause if it evolves then your just heartless at the end of the evolution chain rite? I wish it can as easy as getting over you. 10.40

I just cant win, the things i own are just things but your my everything. I speak native to resemble a cave mens way of showing things that crawl under his skin. Its confusing and real, there something inside that pulls me under and down. My soul has no reason. 10.50

I'm a wise man stealing material to spoil the trust among societies highest post. This is how you remind me of what i really am, its not like. I've been wrong, i've been down and i'm spinning in the bottom of every bottle. I'm a heart worth breaking said every girl :/ In my head i'm just yelling yes. 10.57

Its been a while since i could hold my head up high, its been a while i could stand on my own two feet. Everything i cant remember, its fucked up life, the outcome a show that i only say its been but all that shit seems to disappear when i'm with you ;/ understand me and what you really mean to me. Why must i feel this way, just make this go away, just give me a peaceful day... Its been a while since i could look at myself straight, its been a while since i remember how you made me truly laugh. 11.02

Honestly? I don't regret this outcome, but i just cant learn from it. Its not a mistake but only a way of educating me about the social education that some people lack including me, like controlling feeling whilst drunk and behaving whilst under the influence. Nicotine, valium, lsd, vicodine, marijuana, extacy, and alcohol. kkkkk-Cocaine. 11.10

You know i've never felt so alive, everyday is a new day. I'm thankful for every breath i take, i only trusted love and i feel like everything was a lie, so very first time and i think i could fly. Sunshine upon my face, now that i see your face, i could never look away. 11.20

Meet me in outer space, We could spent the night watching the earth spin. Black menace with no oxygen for my H2o. I would hold you close if your afraid of heights, how do i do it? Make me feel like i do.... 11.20

One song to sum it all up, she hates me ; Puddle of Mudd
Black MagicK
Its cause i can and you wiLl

Sincerely,
me3

No comments:

Blog Archive