20100324

Apple.

An apple a day keeps the doctor, a stick a day keeps reminding me that life is temporary.
I'm not a bad person but the cycle of karma makes me feel that bad things only happens to bad people.

If i were to shout at the top of my lungs, its just a boy crying wolf, not world rite. Why am i constantly ignored? I guess its karma, change is good.

Portraits of familiar faces keeps me safe, one glance and their there even tho the distance is uncountable. I wish there was a portrait of me, somewhere, it doesn't matter, its not the location but the company.

Okay, life story, gonna camp with my thinking cap. Gonna be a lot of changes to my current but we evolve and learn that evolution, or for me college, is just another phase in life. A chapter maybe that has to be opened.

I heard a story earlier abt a certain someone and their loved one, he didnt hear the words he wanted to hear, but no matter what he would love her and he said; "I'm ready to leave this country". He boarded a plane few hours later to further his studies. Dude, its loves challenge, when you come back, and she waiting, things would never be same
Your current favourite song; I would never be the same, if we ever meet again
Cheer up, go fishing ;)

Have you ever had that feeling of envy and happiness at the same time? You see all your friends, they have a loved one but your happy for them and you wait for your turn. My turn might come late but i'm sure its gonna be magical. "you never plan for anything magical, it just happens" quote Valentines Day.

Okay okay, so rite now, i'm not depressed anymore, which is good rite? I flood the tweet deck or spam as people would say. I feel happier inside, i don't smoke as much as i used to. A smile is in my head even tho i don't show it.

I leave scars on my hands so i wont forget who i was, what i was going thru in my life, when life shunts you, keep a reminder for yourself. I'm not emo, screw that -.- i'm just very sentimental.

Its 5am now; cause day and night, the lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night.

Love a person for who they are and not what you want to love about them, their imperfections are what makes them who they are. We were raised to be perfect but soon along the way, we can never be, not even with the right will. So love is about opening your expectations to newer things and accepting their so called defects.

So at this point of life my;
Passions are to open my mind to newer things/willing to learn
Dreams are to better myself
Wish i can get there no matter how high the wall is

Sincerely,
Plum, grape, Mint

No comments:

Blog Archive