20100328

And Hey Darling

The concept of a perfect life is you being happy and dodging their misfortunes. Notice how i used dodge instead of any other word to dismiss misfortunes. A concept of a perfect life is to accept anything that happens and blend emotion with instinct. What ever happens is another concept

So what if i was separated by a certain tragedy from my other half or mate as people would call it. I would try my best to see it thru and hopefully i'll see her at the end of this dark tunnel.

Only lies help the cheaters
quote lucky13

Okay, so since i updated, i'm still happy with my sort of well being, who can stop my cough but me and still i smoke like a bitch once supply wont run dry. I was came into close contact with a supernatural being when i was at the park. Its one thing to park after midnight but a whole different game once it hits 3am and your foot is still in the park.

Expect the worse and it might come but good will always prevail at the of the war. Doesnt matter what war, problem is; the line between good and bad is blurred constant by constant boosting of fellow parties. So who the fuck am i suppose to follow? The one who promises 3 square meals or the one that offers freedom with the cost of blood shed, if you can wait till i get home.

I noticed that robots and humans are practically the same, they can be controlled by a remote device. A robot with a brain and emotion can be influenced to subconsciously do evil indirectly to the those who don't deserve it. We do it but at a certain someone who we shunt cause of difference, i may say bad things but its cause its funny and hopefully no one gets hurt. Am i programmed?

Okay okay, my driving license is hopefully in my pocket by the 12th of April, cause i cant wait to get that freedom. I choose freedom, and it does come with blood shed, bare with it and make sure my will for survival or existence is strong. I may be smiling outside, screaming in the inside but i know we all plan for a certain chain of events to happen to better ourselves in the present of hopefully in the future.

I know that eventually love with fall into the business category, loving will turn into a job and that ruins the fun of expression. Tell me how does a moment of sincerity work? Is love sincere? I ask this question, when i get a certain someone, i say another load of shit but i guess thats how love starts. Everything else seems to exist, you and her are living the concept of the perfect life, i guess thats where it goes down the drain.

I have no special request but only think of a loved one, keep him/her close to your heart and settle your differences now before you follow the concept of a perfect life.

Blink once and possibly miss an important moment that could alter your life
quote lucky13

Sincerely,
Black eye

No comments:

Blog Archive