20100329

The Staple

Forgetting what it felt like to kiss and get away with sin, but who am i actually running from? Come and tell me when its time to repent. Degeneration, the fall of our youth or me. Amazing how the world revolves around the things you do, one mistake and the world watches you as it hopes for you to make another mistake, i made a mistake but the world look east and west. So is the mistake i made another different concept?

Okay, so now i have a bong pipe in my mouth and enjoying the smoke that comes out of my nose. I need, i want, i wish for something amazing to happen but i need to embrace what i have before adding more bricks. "Brick by boring brick"- Paramore. Mines not boring but i make everything seems so dull. Like the pen you stab but the sword you hoist high in the air.

What is life worth doing, when life is full of rejection
quote AltasRhythm

And so i continue the next night,
I found a post that never got edited and was left alone. The story wasn't told, its not finsih but hey, we cant finish what we wanted to never end rite. So heres a click and paste of the post, unedited ;)

I followed the ktm track and picked her up at 7-11 with a cab. Amazingly i had the saddest day today. Wish i can convey the story but it just hurts thinking of it. Now i know that the nicest people, never get anything in this heart aching life style. Only a picture can remind me of how i felt for you, how you felt for me. How things became.

The post ends there.

On the other side of the truth, i wear a shield which i wished was bulletproof, people get shoot down, we don't need good headlines, just life lines.

Imagine if you can relive the moment, imagine staring love rite in her eyes, saying;
I live in this fairytale,
Imagination is for real,
Societies underdog,
My future with you is still in fog.
Lucky13;

So rite now, in my life my,
Passions; To write what ever i think of
Dreams; For a happier life, but i'm happy enough for what i have
Wishes; Gamble when the stakes are on my side

Sincerely,
ChipnDale

No comments:

Blog Archive