20100322

Free!

I i had a song, i wish it can be covered acoustic-ly. Cause every acoustic song makes it sound more emotional but nicer from the original one.

The same goes for me, but i was the acoustic version. Finally for one night i feel no depression. Its amazing cause i'm sick at the same time and i didnt smoke a lot. ba da ba ba da da ba da......

Day and night!

So what if time is temporary
quote lucky13

To decide the fate of someone is monu-mental but its easier to decide your own, so why the fuck are you clouding me life la bastard. I fear i might break

So whats new other than the sudden release of depression from my life, i'm gonna do my LCCI, where you ask. My mum's college, she doesnt fucking own it, chill, shes a lecturer there so yeah. LCCI is like A-levels for accounting. Hopefully i can further somewhere good after this.

Okay music session; Now i'm currently listening to "Here we go again- Paramore" and waiting for Fever by BFMV

How do i control this sudden mood swing?

Keep tabs of reason
quote lucky13

Sincerely,
New found glory

No comments:

Blog Archive