20100319

What?

 Well go get your shovel
   And we'll dig a deep hole
   To bury the castle, bury the castle
   Go get your shovel
   And we'll dig a deep hole
   To bury the castle, bury the castle

What can life offer a man that can't get anything?
I wish i was in a fantasy, i don't care wheter its for a second. As long as i can live a better life.

Hahahah, even i laugh at my misfortunes cause only i acknowledge them. I'm not mad at myself, but at least i see the light at the end of this tragic tunnel.

What if my subconscious dies when i find something better than air?
Then pictures aren't just pictures, their an expression of that bittersweet moment.

I'm sure the realisation of my existence is tragic. I'm not mad but your reputation( cause thats the only thing that people look upon) dies with you so make an impression.

So let me give you an update on my life as this moment i reflect upon myself
Passions; The colourful flavours of smoke in my lungs
Dreams; For a better tmw by which it may never come
Wishes; For another shot

No comments:

Blog Archive