20100305

Sktr By

Amazing how a string of unusual events can make up to form a life experience.

Caring for others more than yourself is forgetting yourself, soon enough people will forget you no matter what the impression you made.
quote lucky13

I wish i could love again, i was stoned from the love you gave me.
I was captivated by the romance you gave me, i wish it could happen again.
I don't know myself when i'm a loner but when i'm in love, i'm fullest.
I never knew i lost it all, and now i'm a free man with nothing to lose.

I wanna say that if you watch a movie induced is awesome, but 3d is a whole new chapter.
Rite now i'm listening to My Happy Ending- Avril L. Amazing how everytime i blog, an amazing unusual turn of events can make up the moment to unravel an inspiration.

Learn to take care of yourself before loving, but go wild when your in love.
quote lucky13

No comments:

Blog Archive