20100305

Wilkes

The sensation in my heart that you gave was a sense of security and happiness. I'm safe when i'm on your shoulder either crying, sleeping or even crying. I speak only truth to you but you told me lies, but when i asked you why, you said a sense of horror hit me, is this my violent movie where the main character dies and its a sad ending.

You can't change the pass but you can make up for it. I made the effort, i loved a panther and got bitten most of the time, but i know when your serious, the feeling of pain is still there, but not from the times i got into trouble but the times you shunted me. I write for you my dear, i think every word at a time, and its still not enough.

Quote BLG; Your always be my thunder. I cried you a river and all i got was the sudden realisation that even my confessions isn't enough to get you back. I would say that i would have to move on, but its too long since i said that and now i'm writing for you.

I wish you knew how much pain you can inflict cause rite now, i wouldn't do that to my lover but i would do it if it means i'm showing how much i love you. Confusion riddles my mind. I was hit and ran over.

Sincerely,
Bummer

1 comment:

Magician's Girl said...

hah! somehow, i understand you :| first n second paragraph

Blog Archive