20100306

Rmmbr Th Lv

Give everything up for you, but everything apparently wasn't enough
quote lucky13

Youth is being offered all sorts of activities, bad and good. Its up to you to follow the bad or the good or both.
Now that statement is just a simple problem faced by every teen. What can you do to distance yourself from this? Nothing, its just keeps coming.

I need adrenaline to keep out of bed or just some activity good or bad. I have no motivation to get my ass out of bed. Have i lost the hope to live or just barely living?.
Moments like this, like; lonely at home, it can be dangerous cause a curious mind can think what would happen if that day happened in a different way.

Ghetto rock anyone? I was watching Glee just now, marathon, it was kinda interesting with the constant confusion that they have, but then again the actors seem a bit too old for high school.
Maybe its just a way that the conspirators make we the youth curious of teen pregnancy, drugs and violence.

Rite now, at this time of my life, i'm listening to Taking Back My Love-Enrique Glasses. I gave it all up.
Now how does that quote relate to my life, it says everything.

Just look back and you might find the feelings i gave you
quote lucky13

Sincerely,
What ifs?

No comments:

Blog Archive