20100408

Looks To Kill

The past brings the present to life, and help develop the future.
quote lucky13

Lets all sing, IF you can wait till i get home. So lets begin, promises are suppose to kept from the heart. So why break that bond? Responsibilities aside. Put a fucking reminder or something. I cant promise anything i fucking cant care bout responsibilities. I don't make them cause i know i wont commit.

Okay, new thing in my life, WJM 7385. A Proton -.- but hey at least it gets me somewhere. Gonna start college soon. Excited i guess? I'm gonna have to wake the same time i go to sleep -.- Enough!

Judge yourself before judging others. Look in the mirror.
quote lucky13

Judge, Jury and Executioner. Now having that much power, you must have gone thru a phase of corruption. If not, congrats, your hard work has paid off. We need more less controversial leaders or at least the ones that do something bout the health and roads. There are so many construction sites and the roads aren't getting any better. I elect a person who wants attention and who would do work for his community. Corrupt or not, he gets the job done.

Buy and sell. Look in the mirror and see what are you flaws in your life. Are you happy? NO? Maybe those flaws makes you who you are and would project simple diversity. Nothing fancy. So who can hold a stick and state the obvious. Be proud but keep it to a sensible reason.

Its not easy for me to cry when my loved one stares into my my eyes,
You cant express what you feel inside cause the silence makes the moment by,
I love you to much to not point your flaws cause i'm in love with them,
Only time will tell what happiness means when its gone with the wind.
quote lucky13

Sincerely,
Circle, Cycle

No comments:

Blog Archive