20100411

Make believe

I'll wait till the oceans run dry just to hug you again.
quote lucky13

Take a can drink, see if you can crush the tin. The test of true strength, it doesn't matter wheter your tired. It shows your will to impress, if you cant then maybe your modest. I wanted to become a Advanced Parker and i got what i wanted, with training. Its not a miracle but the programme that you make to truly succeed.

In times of desperation, who do you go to? If you answered God, then the Almighty is only to you when His desperate too. So whens that? I know i don't pray but it doesn't hurt to ask for his help, its like gambling, the stakes may not be on your side, try your luck. Hopefully you hear winner winner chicken dinner.

The moon is your symbol,
You disappear from time to time,
But when i see you,
You brighten up those lost nights.
quote lucky13

Okay, so rite now, in my life, i'm wrongly accused for saying a certain bad word to certain someone. The hell -.- Have more compelling evidence and not point your finger at the first bad boy that comes to mind -.- You want trouble, i got my chance now.

The lucky heart who she replaced, i hope you make happier than i could have ever made. Next time you point that finger at me showing that you succeeded, i'll break it. Shes not a prize, not a trophy that you can hold up. Shes the girl that you show off regardless of how she looks like. I was happy with you but i'm happier that your with someone that can make you smile again. Bury knee deep in specks of sand i cant walk in, i watch alone as you live your new life.

The velvet sky lights up,
The way you showed me the light,
I see the moons defects from a far,
Like you but thats what i attracted too.
quote lucky13

Sincerely,
Exception

No comments:

Blog Archive