20100414

Ends Meat

Inspiration, my inspiration was from my unlucky encounters. So with a tear of happiness i lose my rhythm to write.

I hit the bottle,
When i lose something i love,
I smoke up,
When i lose the thing i want the most
quote lucky13

The reason why i stopped was cause of you, and the reason why my bad habits came back is especially cause of you.
quote lucky13

I sing of love cause it exist, thru your eyes i see everything i want. I scream at reality cause of its honesty. I might not be hottest guy around but i know to make you happy emotionally. A chance is what i ask for. Make me the only exception, it might be the best decision you make.

My mind travels, so when i leave this world. I hope that your happy cause i know you feel rite when i'm leaving. I say something sweet to remind you who loves more than anything. When i get back, i see another guy. Tears run down my face. "This what happens when you leave" says she.

Under estimate love and it will shock you
quote lucky13

I'm not complex,
I love you and thats it,
Your better than my ex,
I'd sacrifice my life for our love.

You let me down,
I said its fine,
You were everything,
For that i lost my life.

quote lucky13

Sincerely,
Songs and fairy-tales

No comments:

Blog Archive