20100425

A Box

If i could just one wish,
I would wish to wake up to that stunning smile,
The feeling our hearts beating in perfect harmony,
Cause i know i wouldn't feel the same with anyone else.
quote lucky13

My life lived like a wondering dog with a bone, impatient and greedy. Sad songs are my medium of communication through out this work. I keep it in till it leaks like a broken radiator, slowly but surely you will see a defect in my performance. I was treated like another fling when i gave you a piece of heart. It still rains in my mind, where the lines overlap are the obvious signs.

Okay, I wanted to turn to right lane when i was on the way to TTDI. Then the first reaction was hitting the brakes and usually it follows with a bang and then fuck. BANG! FUCK!! I hit a matrix from the back cause a useless cab driver didn't use his signal. So i paid the owner of the matrix rm100 but actually it was rm500. Thank GOD. So tmw i'm suppose to go to a half cut garage to salvage the parts to fix my car. Such a fucking hassle.

How do make teamwork work? With enough time, a group will learn each others attributes and they will try to work around them or help each other better themselves. So thats what i did in orientation. I kept my group laughing during "Latihan Dalam Kumpulan" and other activities. Its Baitumal, the zakat that we pay during raya is used for scholarships and to help the less fortunate. So technically i'm going to a Baitumal college, meaning its all religious. DAMN!

How do you suffer when things can get any worse, by putting antiseptic into the wound. So thats what happened when things went south a couple of month ago. We shared and we talked but you kissed. I cant say that i'm happy about that, but i can say that i hope your happy without me and whom ever you get treats you a million times better than me. Distance is the issue at hand, I have no discipline over what my heart wants. I want to and i need to. Might as well start in Mexico and get fucked every time i go finding for happiness cause i know at the of the road is nothing. Its false hope cause in the afterlife only that were most truly happy. So i don't care about if i get used cause i'm used to it. Like a worn out shirt, i get thrown out just as fast as came into your life. So sugar, i'm going down no matter the promise.

Okay okay, I was stuck in orientation. I was gathering at the park. Everyday, just after midnight, if i get some rest, if not then I will be awake till 5.30 to pray. So okay I know that I wont pray when i'm at home but i refused a drink at Lara's. So thats progress and with GOD's will, i didn't pray GOD gave me an accident. A loaded gun to my head, and I pulled. I bit the hand that feeds.

The midnight dream of our futures are gone. What if there was a second chance, only in GOD's will, only determined by fate, only dreamt by flies. I kept holding on, so this is my wrong doing, I put my hand into the fire when i knew what was the outcome hoping for a different outcome. Stay on your knees, count your blessing, scream. Meet me in outer space.

The first I gazed at your smile,
time and space were paralyzed,
I saw the universe in a blink,
I dwell in Paradise, when i look at your smile.
quote lucky13

Sincerely,
Justanotherused

No comments:

Blog Archive