20100428

3,4,5.. dotted line

How do you treat a broken heart,
The same way you treat a wound,
When life brings you a strom,
Why not play in it and see the consequences?
quote lucky13

Okay, so i'm currently adapting to college life. Just wear a new skin over there, converse with them in english if you must to help them improve. The common saying, when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. So me helping is my lemonade to change their thick malay accent to a more proper english accent. We need to help our fellow mates sincerely and not because they want it.

Live life with nothing intended and something will surely shock you. "Slowly take a step forward and not a step back" quote zaim90. I watch people thinking their happy but inside their not, I observe those building their own wall to block happiness, I watch myself being a victim in self destruction. So don't be shocked once you realised that steps to happiness are wrong, follow the flow and crush that wall you build to suffocate yourself.

Okay, okay, my intentions to go college is to further to a higher learning level, but knowledge in this life is just temporary. It might get you a bungalow but it cant get you a first class ticket to the afterlife. I say, do what is necessary to succeed in this life so there won't be any regrets.

Where beams of imagination play,
The memories ideas fade away,
Where playful minds cascade,
Imaginations collaborate,
quote lucky13

Sincerely,
Needs, ends

No comments:

Blog Archive