20100503

Human Nature, or Mine at least

I got a hole in me now,
Revenge takes a bow,
Whats the point,
Everything still looks plain.
quote lucky13

Are you indecisive when both sides have a strong influence on the outcome and it seems like smiles will come? Its like the most confusing question of all, is zebra's white with black stripes or the other way around? Either way it makes you happy that you solved the riddle. Life is full of decisions which you have to make in order to sustain balance. Not making a decision is a direct decision itself.

Okay, college is going good except for the fact that i went to the wrong floor today -.- and i was already late. Other than that, my car. I cant find a proper work shop that won't con me into paying more or stealing my parts.

Can humans not cheat each other into giving something up? Maybe its human nature? I've noticed that somewhere along the line of honesty, theres a thread missing. Everyones guilty along the way. If your in denial, then you too show another human nature characteristic :)

Don't say something crazy like you love me, cause i know i'd something crazy like believing in it
quote lucky13

Now privilege is something that can be bought or earned through some influential hand. With the influential hand, thats either corruption or just sympathy. We all are corrupted in some way, its just if you believe it thats all. Life gives you time, waste it, and then regret is just human nature :)

Sincerely,
What words play

No comments:

Blog Archive