20100516

Romeo LoveD Juliet

Now the need to utter rubbish has caught once again.

Let the light bring you towards darkness to see how the blind looks at this corrupt world.

You came to me like the sky that suddenly appears, and as i appreciated you shadowing the sun, you disappear to render to me broken.
lucky13

Okay, weeks passed by, finally i got my laptop and my car back but in total it cost up to 3k. This is madness at biblical proportion.

Sing at the tone proper to the song, shoot at the person responsible for all you troubles, act as God for the moment, but don't blame anyone else but yourself. I cant say that i appreciated every gesture you gave me cause for one, it was useless after the incident. Its not my war, i don't knock at peoples door but trouble comes to me in a fashionable manner in which it invites itself over. So its only my fault that i provoke it after a submissive defeat.

Let love guide to all the wrong places as long as it makes the heart happy and the soul complete.
quote lucky13

Sincerely,
Mute

No comments:

Blog Archive