20100522

Assumptions, Judgemental, Heartless

When i met you, i looked forward to seeing you in my dreams, but reality was better cause i saw you.
quote lucky13

The point of extortion is to gain leverage over your competitor and apparently life has a huge leverage on me and i cant do anything bout it. It brings me great grief when i mutter the words I love you and i will always care for you. Because a person like me can't express himself to another but your that special person. I found it rather nice that i could at least express my feelings for you.

The way you look at me with those mischievous eyes still lingers in my dreams. The actual certainty of our love will last. That deceiving smile that i fell for, those lies i ignored, the truth that i so hopefully came out of your mouth, that special person i became when i felt your presence was a beautiful lie. An odd thing to love that deception, the complication but i guess i'm always second best, from my first crush to my first love. The winner doesn't know how to appreciate the type of love that you project.

A single moment of sincerity was hoped upon but sadly you showed no compassion because its human nature to not show weakness for it was easy for that person to be exploited. I guess that i'm not a common human. You exploited and used my weakness and spun that web of love to eat on my grief. I don't ask for much but at least tell me why was it easy for you to do the action you did.

My heart still trembles when i think of you,
My tears run down when i think of you,
I feel my heart with regret because of things ended up,
Cause i think that you hurt your loved ones the most.
quote lucky13

I know the fact that you won't tell me some things and i respect your privacy but that doesn't mean you can parade behind my back and get away with. I won't send you on a guilt trip but i would really appreciate the fact that your honest. I would love it that you would appreciate the fact that i never scold you. Your my daughter but my lover, but i taught, i was a dispensable fling.

I ignore the facts cause i taught you were better than those lies coming from others. I guess trouble knocks on my door every time i look at you.

My deepest passion is to find a trouble maker,
I dream of her honesty,
I wish she would come back into my arms once more,
My hope dies with a big hole in my centre.
quote lucky13

Sincerely,
Persistence

No comments:

Blog Archive