20100620

Library

Remember the story of that rugby player that got jealous of his own team mate, 7 months has gone so fast. Hear the comes the rain again.

I write this not to express my freedom but that feeling i cage in me. This aching emotion that slows a man as far as the imagination stretches. Hear comes the rain again. We all have our kryptonite. We all have a special ending to from a bad beginning. We miss the opportunities at times but once realised, we grasp reality with firm hands and lose ends cause who doesn't love a bit of danger.

I watch everyday everyone changing like the moon, which might disappear, it might smile, it might be whole, as long as the moon is there, that's my friend when thing go wrong. Pick yourself up and stand on solid ground. Its not a superhuman analogy but an unnatural thing to say for obvious things should no be repeated. Hear comes the rain again.

Inspire me to do better things, inspire to lead a better life. I can't come back home to that misery. I can't lie to myself wishing its still there to inspire me. We are all hostages of our own mistakes, we need to be brave and take action of our future. Help yourself for it can it be that saviour you long call for and never reply.

My passions is to lead a straighter road, my dream is to walk on cloud 9 again like before, even if it was in a bed of lies. My wishes is smile like i the first i met this cute smile.

I coming home, I won't want you to remember me cause it can bring back more pain than pleasure. My hearts burst into fire, screaming for insanity streaks to strike again cause it has no logic like life.

Sincerely,
RationsThis

No comments:

Blog Archive