20100615

Serpent Chronicles

So now the key to success is over coming the odds stacked against you.
quote lucky13

Disclaimer; Kiss the red stars and you will be that diamond in the sky.

The origins of success; is succeeding no matter whoever's head gets trampled on. True corruption lies the loose ends that wasn't tied. Bring them to the gallows, even those who they speak to, that's a lot of work. Its true that it's long to just do it the honest way, it's true that you might not succeed, perseverance through and through.

Okay, i'm not on cloud 9 but I am definitely loving Tertiary level. It's not easy, tutorials, classes till 5pm at times but life gives you lemon, break out the tequila and salt quote Lara's Friend. Life can throw a fit, who ever said winning the world cup was easier when facing 5 time winner Brazil?

There are many theories towards everything in life, I never know whether it's officially proven but those are theories aren't they. No I am not going to discuss the origins of theory but it's nice hearing every point of view. If the evidence points that it has whiskers, it meow's, it's a descendent of the king of the jungle; odds are it's a cat right?

For every breath we grow weaker and stronger in different manners.
quote lucky13

Okay okay, so now i'm saving up for a new phone and if there's room, a new laptop possibly, I won't be greedy. We follow our needs, like now I need a new phone that would not off on its own from time to time. I wanna elevate my status from a sony to nokia but in style ;)

Love is something that won't live next to me but I can live it for some people, I can give hope to those losing sight of the light. It's true, we feel the sudden rush of vertigo when were nervous, swinging to the music and follow that beat. I'm sure we can all survive in this jungle we call society.

Check her out, wow, where she from? I don't know. Hi. Bole berkenalan? Yes that's smooth cause it's said then done right. Reality is better said than proven, everyday people prove their ego causing all kinds of emotions.

We live in a destructive world,
we live in this jungle we call society,
For we will eventually kill each other,
For the sake of others.
quote lucky13

Love is my pet in which I can't tame for who tames it can only Cupid
quote lucky13

Sincerely,
Luckybullshit

No comments:

Blog Archive