20100924

Anatomy of a Poetic Murderer.

Aggression is my obsession for progression.
quote Lucky13

A illusive mask wearing serial murderer. His stories, confessions and his ordeal.

I was rare bread amongst the general population. I was a fast learner and i could anything, whether it was origami or a magic trick with only lesson. I developed this method of observe and repeat the persons actions without a mistake when i was a young spoiled brat. I envied those who were ahead. This is my hypocritical story.

I went to a decent school and scored. Soon after i received a scholarship from to further my studies in the field of medicine. I majored the human anatomy and minored in human intelligence. My studies was simple, study a human being from the inside out. I knew what he didn't need in him, and what was important. I finished my studies with flying colours but made a few enemies in the process.

In University, i was a bit antisocial due to the fact i was focusing on certain books for example; The Strategist, Colours of War and the certain psychology books. My favourite book was Sun Tzu's Art of War, the art of a gentle take over. I wanted to major in literature but the University was afraid that i would a lot to study to they denied my application. I was furious, i threatened the department but i apologised my actions due to a uncontrollable burst of emotions.

I was working in an old Hospital where victims of the World War2 where given aid. I loved the rich history in this hospital but i hated the underground tunnels where they transported goods. The reason being was because the tunnel was unstable, scary and unused for many years. I was head doctor at the Saint Hospital because i had 2 Philosophical Doctor certificates or Ph.D as people would say. I was the doctor on call when a certain operation was needed to be done or a certain homicide case needed to be solved.

After my 15 years reign as head, i was taken over by a person who out witted me. He had a trademark move by showing his right thumb when things went well for him.When this event happened to me, i was 57 years of age and filled a law suit against this person for improper conduct. The case was dismissed because my lawyer was bride and all the evidence was lost. I was an old man fearing the word retirement, but i accepted a job in the pharmaceutical department after applying for it. I would research on the cure for cancer or certain strains of diseases.

My plan was to have a gentle take over and reclaim my post as head doctor. I took months to devise plans for certain people getting my revenge in the process. I started of with my corrupted lawyer. I met him one day in a coffee house wanting to discuss my will if i were to suddenly die. I saw that he had wrote my beach house to be his possession after my death. I asked him to meet me at my office in the hospital. I was determine to have my revenge in the most calmest manner. I secretly slipped Rohyphenol or Roofies as its common known into his tea.

I woke him up with Epinephrine or Adrenaline where he realised that he was a small tunnel with only one source of light, which was the headlamp i was wearing. I tied him up one a stretcher exposing him chest. My first intention was to inject him with more adrenaline so that he would no pass out for his procedure. I broke his breast plate with a hammer and a scalpel to expose his heart. The amount of blood rushing out was beyond any surgery i had made but i kept going on. I showed him his heart and said "This is for screwing my life up, corruption is a bitch". I left his chest open and buried him alive in a wooden box with a huge smile from ear to ear.

I diverted my attention to the doctor who took my job. He was the one that i was saving for last. I had done the same thing to him as my i did to lawyer. I drugged him to bring him to the WW2 tunnels. I was careful to take my time with him ask i wanted to savour every moment. I was very poetic about his procedure.

First, I slowly chopped his right thumb and said "I love it when you show me this thumb, now i can show it to you". I sewed his thumb back on. Remember, i didn't inject him with any drug to relief the pain cause i wanted him to endure the pain that he inflicted on me when i lost my job. I sewed his lips together cause his voice was annoying to me, "I loved it when you gave speeches to the undergraduates, but i was annoyed by it at the same time". I used a hole puncher and punched holes in his eyes so when he closed them, light would still come in. The plus side was also that blood went into his eyes everytime he blinked. But the best was when i used a blunt knife and cut his head open. It exposed his brain to me, i would take certain pieces leaving his primary sensory such as nerve, visual, auditory and his somatosensory. Why you ask i did this, i replied with this question, "Where's the fun when he cant feel, see or hear what i inflict on him". "Now i shall mess with your mind and leave you to die" said i with laughing at his pitiful cries. I left him alive but did not bury him as i had planned something. I was careful to leave no evidence but a letter saying "Thank you for the doctor".

After a week of unreturned calls, and a police report filed for the missing doctor, the share holders have decided to put in charge as i was most responsible. I had thought of a plan for a person to accidentally fine his body in the tunnels without putting to much unwanted attention towards myself. I suggested to expand the morgue to more colder location so that the bodies will not decompose faster and that the tunnel was the extra space. The share holders agreed on this ingenious idea i had. So a contractor had to survey the tunnel and he found the body as planned. A full investigation was filed and that i was needed to determine the cause of death or Forensic Pathologist as its called. I had wrote an exact step by step report of my own procedure on him. I laughed at the irony that i was his murderer and his forensic pathologist.

I am now 73 years old and having plans of retiring for my son to become head doctor. I am a poet, murderer, pathologist and happy man in that order.

Let rain wash the blood under your finger nails.
quote Lucky13

I cant figure whether a cat or rat,
Would be casing each other for,
I am cat casing my rat,
Casing my dream and pin it to the floor.
quote Lucky13

I wish upon a wishing star,
Just wondering how far you are,
No distance to great,
No limit to break.
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
MedicalMe.

1 comment:

Amirah Mohd said...

WOW Umar. this really made me cringe. But I love your stories. It sounds so real.

But I hope you're not doing this anytime soon. haha :)

Keep up the good work ;)

Blog Archive