20101226

Birthday.

In so many years of living, I finally started breathing.
quote Lucky13

Some how, days of lives are countable, but no predictable.

I remember waking up that morning, it was a day too good to be true, I was a day I turned 18. You age so fast and some how its hard to capture the memories but with love in your heart and companionship in your soul, how can you forget something so beautiful. Life was being lived to its fullest potential.

I just wish somehow, recording the memories would be easier but how can it not be without someone as remarkable as Ezza Melina. She conjured a plan to gather my close friends and that was the best present ever given. How words would describe something beautiful won't be able to express the surprise on my face. I had the time of my life, something that can't be repeated, a moment too good to be true. All made possible by Ezza Melina.

Any date of birth would be spectacular but some how it won't be as special without the presence of Ezza Melina, my Shayang and frankly that is the best present ever. I want to take this time to properly everyone for making this possible, without you, the celebration would be bitter.

Once a year we celebrated the day,
But day by day we age slowly,
Silently we grow older and wiser,
Some would say we're closer to death,
But i'm not afraid of death no more,
Cause the Grim Reaper would see,
Me dying happily.
quote Lucky13

Take my hand and open your heart,
To a world full of possibilities,
Ingrid Michaelson and Jodi Picoult are few,
Poetry of many level that I love,
You have my heart in your hands,
And I know I would not have to say this,
Because with seconds passing,
I won't have to remind my love,
That I trust you with all my heart and soul,
Because Ezza Melina you are,
The spark that ignites my life,
But I would love saying this over and over,
I love you unconditionally.
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
BelatedBirthdayBoy.

No comments:

Blog Archive