20110114

Moving Cars

Distance is a number, straight line is a direction, let your heart guide thee.
quote Lucky13

How am I going to describe this?

A memory glance into the days of my misery, a smile appears softly on the surface. Smile you may ask? How amazing emotions would change with someone as remarkable, Ezza Melina, your amazingly remarkable.

Air draws from thy lungs and all is well, all is good, all is perfect. The clouds never seemed brighter, days never seemed better, laughter never felt this good, life never seemed this clear. Have I found the cure to life's delima's? Easier said, I would fight the world for this one, I would give it all for this one, risk it all just to be with this one, Ezza Melina, my life on the line just to hear that sweet voice, calming hug, heart-stopping kiss and life changing personality.

So what's to doubt my love for her? Now without doubt, everything would seem smooth, no? But where would it end if there was no doubt. Faster than you'd expect it to be. A life full of risks is a life treasured, by taking chances crossing lanes, changing planes, chasing sane. For what ever crazy deed is done, good and bad will derive from it, intentional or not. So what's to doubt my love for her? Here and there, speed bumps and hills. Only my intentions will explain everything, and I only want her to be happy, because Ezza Melina deserves it.

How am I going to describe this? Simple, there is light in a every dark room, there is hope in the walls creeping out, just be patience, be risky, test the waters. For you will regret what you have a bite off. My risk putting thy heart was a the best risk I have played and I am thank for my actions. I love you, baby girl.

Kiss the petals of each rose,
Kiss the stars on a sunny day,
Kiss the clouds to come and stay,
Because when your cheeks is mine,
Time freezers and my hearts skips,
Amount of sand in the gravel beneath,
Isn't enough to show my love,
quote Lucky13

Stories and memories,
Linked by one,
Treasured ones to keep with me,
Bitter ones as well,
For when I fall into your arms,
I always stay,
For every tear running down,
You'll be there,
For every problem we face,
Rain or shine, I'm here to stay.
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
MrMunchki

No comments:

Blog Archive