20110121

Shells.

Patience is one thing, but wanting life to wait for you, is another.
Quote Lucky13

We can sit and patient wait for something to fall on our lap, but how will we savour it. With sweat and hard work, we cherish that blessing with open arms.

Gear in the heart moves, like a car, or bike. With power, it will move mountain, create memories, good or bad. How are we going constantly keep this beautiful rhythm flowing? Through the amazing wonders of motivation. Baby girl, Ezza Melina, how you motivate me, to constantly better myself still makes me wonder, am I still on Earth or have I met the angel of my dreams.

Observe closely cause this will hit you fast. Look closer and lean forward into curiosity, read a sentence, read a book, listen to a note, listen to an orchestra, look at art, paint the Mona' Lisa. Use this knowledge to its fullest potential, but be cautious as everything you learn might not be as useful as you might think. Do not fret as things will always happen for a reason. For example, when your in love, you become a poet. I am madly in love with Ezza Melina, and that makes me poet, but only in her beautiful eyes, and frankly, that's all that matter.

Loves conquers all,
Hate consumes all,
Equality of matter is redundant,
But useful at abundance,
Contradicting this may seem,
But through your eyes,
Is you and me,
One word may describe,
First syllable is per,
Ends with fect.
Quote Lucky13

Shout, scream, but gently breathe,
Thoughts be disguised with a dream,
Nothing can seem how it means,
Another motif to this untimely obscene,
Not dangerous at all but scary for all,
Vengeance crime is dismay to me,
And to me, nothing is clearer,
Than the dreams of team Munchwinks,
Kissing the ever-lasting dream,
Into loves reality.
Quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
Tadwinks

No comments:

Blog Archive