20101211

Foundation

We still learn even if knowledge was obvious
quote Lucky13

What I learn everyday is what I fail to see, it might not be much, but its no small matter.

Its not compromising love; Compromise too means tolerate. We must not tolerate but accept each other for their pros and cons. Its not hard to love their cons, because its what makes them different, no?

Live this life everyday forgiving; I am forgiving, people make mistakes, even me. I am human under this skin, but we can only forgive so many things. And Sayang, what we went through is something that I can't seem to put the blame on you. Its not that I do not want you to feel bad but it is not necessary.

I love even more everyday, beyond infinity. We might have a few bumps, but I do not see them as a obstacle but a chance to grow stronger, create a stronger between our chemistry as I would say. Rainbows and clouds is not the real meaning of a relationship, its resolving cries and sadness. And I am happy to announce that you do it best cause only you, Ezza Melina can do it.

Lightning has struck more than once since were together,
Thunder has shell shocked it self on to my heart beating faster,
Mummy has to understand that acceptance is key to happiness,
Ember plated jewellery is how I would describe those amazing eyes,
Azlan from Narnia has no courage compared to the fire you started in my heart,
Furball can't play coy when coming home to a lovely owner,
The definition of maternal is my Sayang, I love you.
quote Lucky13

We take time to realise that what we have sometimes won't last forever, regardless of how impossible of the logic may be. I know that I would never replace the crater that Ezza Melina made in my heart because she makes me smile and sad at the same, laugh and cry, forget the future and past. Because we love each other unconditionally and I know till infinity has nothing, my love will still grow stronger.

Sincerely,
UmarLovesEzza.

No comments:

Blog Archive