20101204

Dance with an Angel

The beat in my heart is the bass, and the line falls in.
quote Lucky13

I drive with one rule, use your heart.

As you may know that I am not single, but that does not mean I am any different. My heart still beats but only for Ezza Melina. My lungs filled with air mixed with love, impossible as it may sound but you need to meet Ezza Melina, yes she is that special. A one of kind heart more exclusive than a Bugatti Veyron SS with 1,200 break-horsepower. The emotions she gives me is better than any piece of technology known to man, giving me feelings like no other in this world.

We breath everyday just to get by, most of us, but not me, not any more. She has opened my senses to a point where I can expect the moon to fall, the air glitters with venom, the sea filled with fresh water. My vision does not blur when I think, my thoughts concentrated and focused just to better myself. With self-improvement under way, we can start our plan by starting world peace right Shayang?

She makes me feel remarkable, from unappreciated till fully loved. Explanation- How does a bee sting kill the bee? It might not seem relative but do not look at the box. She helps me think of the box, the foundation, theory and practicality of the box. With that in mind, you need extensive knowledge of methods of creating the box and she gives me motivation, inspiration and dedication. Ezza Melina is my Intel i-7 quad-core processor.

How do you drive straight with no steering wheel? How do you think ahead without looking back? Easy, inspiration from Ezza Melina gives me the guidance, the light as people would say. Not overwhelming, calming is the word; not difficult, more simple than blinking. Drive yourself with your heart, not with your mind, differentiate your needs and wants. I know its hard but find it in you to speak your mind and let yourself shine. Light filled darkness, like a bulb switched on, that is how Ezza Melina came into my life.

Words are my life, without them, I can not express how this heart feels. She provides the words not in my mouth but through the heart she so solely owns. Whispers of words, gasps of phrases, shouts of poems. Amazing as it sounds, not possible without the love is receive from Ezza Melina. My Munchkin helps me speak, write. Practically my sound box, my brains blood, my hearts pressure. Keeping me afloat in this society that constantly criticises. Not a shield but the person I have beside me preparing for war.

I love you Ezza Melina!

The rain comes and goes everyday,
The gloomy days pass up by,
The imagine slowly dances in my mind,
The wind gently escapes my lungs,
The ease of the moment comes alive,
The love I receive is to die for,
The moment stands with me, Loving you Ezza Melina.
quote Lucky13

Truly beginning of the 16th of the that falls September wise,
Truly the moment I see the ignition of hope surfacing to top,
Truly I seize the moment and sneaks a glimpse into the future,
Truly my past puddles would dry creating no crater,
Truly as this moment may be where the beginning of something seized at the appropriate puddle comes and stays to wash away this man's gloomy days.
quote Lucky13

Sincerely,
Boyfriend.

No comments:

Blog Archive